- frequently asked questions
1) How long does the shipment order take to deliver?
We try our best to ship your orders as soon as possible. Processing and dispatching an order ideally is done within 24 - 48 hours. However, the date of delivery depends on your PIN code. We do mention a standard delivery date in the order confirmation email.
2) How can I track my order?
Your orders can be conveniently tracked through the Online Tracking Facility on our website under “Track Order” in My Account section. If in case the package status is shown as non-deliverable, please call our courier partners’ customer service numbers or reach out to them as below-
Blue Dart Express- https://www.bluedart.com/
You can also mail us at email@example.com with your order number in case of further queries.
3) What happens when the product purchased is out of stock?
We aim to keep stock of all products listed on our website. In case you have made payment for a product that is unavailable, we will communicate the same to you within 2 working days of your purchase. You could then either substitute your purchase with another product that is available on the website or the money will be duly refunded.
4) Can I purchase different products for different shipment addresses in one order?
We can process only one shipping address per order. So, if any customer would like to order several items and ship to different addresses, please treat this as separate orders.
A particular order can only be delivered to a single address. As a suggestion, we request you to place two orders for different addresses.
5) Do you take orders for Post Office Box addresses?
We do not process orders for a Post Office Box address.
6) What happens if no one is present to receive the package/shipment, at the address provided?
Keeping in view the ease of delivery, our courier partners will make 3 delivery attempts at the address specified by the customer. Beyond this they will inform us about the package, being non-delivered.
7) What are the modes of payment available on the website?
You can make payments via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, UPI or Net Banking.
You may also choose to pay via Cash on Delivery. In this mode, the payment is made at the time of the delivery of your order. However, the COD facility is available only in India with a nominal service charge.
8) Are the payment modes specific to PIN codes?
For certain PIN codes, Cash on Delivery will not be available. However, prepaid facilities like Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking payment options can be used for these locations.
9) How do I make a payment if the Cash on Delivery option is not available on my address/PIN code?
If the Cash on Delivery payment option is not available on your address/PIN code you can always make a payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, Wallet, UPI or Net Banking.
10) Is it safe to shop online using my Debit card or Credit Card?
All our Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection. We use CC Avenue, PayU, Amazon, Paypal & PayTM payment gateways. So you can be rest assured about the mode of payment you choose.
11) What is the process for making a Cash on Delivery purchase?
It's simple! You just need to choose the Cash on Delivery option on the Payment page and verify the mobile number by entering the OTP generated. A nominal amount of Rs. 50 would be charged for this service. Once you have placed your order we might give a call to you, along with sending an email or SMS for confirmation.
However, we do not provide COD facility on orders above INR 9999/- only.
12) Why COD orders acceptance has been suspended temporarily?
As per government guidelines, we have pledged to ensure safety of our customers againt COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Outbreak.
We have temporarily suspended the COD facility for our online customers until further notice.
Shipping & Returns
13) Do I have to incur additional charges for international shipping?
We wish to inform that we do charge a nominal shipping fee on international orders. However, you can avail Free Shipping on international orders when orders are above the minimum price in the following countries:
- $100 in United States
- 70 Pound in United Kingdom
- $125 in Australia
- $125 in Canada
- 600 AED in UAE
14) Are there any additional charges aside from the price of the product that I have to incur in case of international shipment?
Though our charges are transparent, a customer might be charged additionally over and above the initial payment made for the products and these import duties are charged once the shipment reaches the customer’s country.
The amount for the same would differ from country to country as the import duty and taxes for each country are different. In case any country-specific Import duties are charged, they are paid by our courier partners, as agreed by us. You are required to clear the said dues at the time of delivery and pay the same to the courier partners.
15) How will I know which is the correct size for me?
The fit of our products might vary depending on the fabric, cut and style of the product. Before buying hence, please review our sizing guide and select the size that is best suited to you.
16) How can I avoid damage during washing the product?
We request our customers to kindly refer to the washing instructions mentioned on the tag of the product to avoid damage. Our products are made with handpicked delicate fabrics and are advised professional dry cleaning rather than home wash.
17) Is the color of my product exactly the same as I see it on the website?
We have done our best to accurately display the colors of the garments on our website, however the colors you see will also depend on the display settings and resolution of your monitor.
18) What happens if there is a dispute regarding the payment transaction during and after a product has been purchased?
Disputes if any will be subject to Kolkata (India) Jurisdiction. We will not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly out of decline of authorization of transaction on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset credit limit as mutually agreed by you and your bank.
19) How do I place a cancellation request on Manyavar?
An easy cancellation process is available for all our esteemed customers. You can cancel your online order within 24 Hours of order placement. You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can reach out to us via call 1800 120 000 500 (India Customers) & +91 9674373838 (For International Customers).
20) How long does it take to process my refund?
Your refund is estimated to be credited in the account, used for order payment, between 10-14 working days after initiating the refund. Please note that the timing of the actual account credit is dependent on multiple external agencies such as banks and payment gateways.
21) How can I pay with a voucher?
If you wish to pay with a voucher, go to manyavar.com and select the products you want to purchase. Once you are redirected to the checkout page, you’ll see an option of ‘Have A Coupon Code’.
Enter your mobile number, your coupon code and click generate OTP. Once you receive the OTP, you can redeem the voucher for your purchase.
22) When will my voucher expire?
Your voucher will have a validity of 90 days from the date of issue. Vouchers will not be reissued once it gets expired.
23) Who are the courier partners of Manyavar?
All of Manyavar orders are shipped from our warehouse in Kolkata, India to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners viz FedEx / Blue Dart/ DTDC/ DHC/ Overnite, Delhivery etc.
24) Do I need to create an account before placing an order?
We suggest you to create an account if you wish to place an order. You can simply provide your details like name, user id & password to sign in, provide the shipping address in the second step and select the payment method to place an order.
25) What are the benefits of creating an account on Manyavar?
By creating an account with Manyavar, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more. You can also get regular updates and new stories of our Collection via email.
26) Why have I not received my order yet?
In rare situations, orders may get delayed sometimes due to courier or shipment issues. We will keep you updated through calls or emails on the status of your orders. You can reach out to us via call 1800 120 000 500 (India Customers) & +91 9674373838 (For International Customers) or email to email@example.com for further assistance.
27) What is Manyavar E-Gift card?
Manyavar E-Gift Card is the perfect way to gift someone the freedom & convenience to buy what they want from our exclusive range of Kurta, Sherwani, Indo-Western, Bridal lehengas etc. These cards are a part of the constant endeavours from the Manyavar family to bring a smile to your friends and loved one’s faces. To purchase an E-Gift Card, please click on the below link:
28) I just received a Manyavar E Gift Card. How do I use it?
For making a purchase with your Gift Card on Manyavar.com, Follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to www.manyavar.com and select “Gift Cards” Category and select the denomination
- Select denomination and enter recipient email address and click on “Add to Cart”.
- Simply enter your 16-digit Gift card number and 6-digit PIN at the checkout page.
29) How do I check the available balance /expiry date on my Gift Card?
To check Gift Card balance, click on Gift Card section on Manyavar then, enter 16-digit card no. and 6-digit pin and Click on “Check balance” Option.
- Please note All eGift Voucher is valid for a period of 1 year from its date of issue.
30) What should I do if, I have not received the e-mail that had Gift Card details?
Please contact our customer care for assistance at the Toll-Free number 1800 120 000 500 (India Customers) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
31) How and where can we redeem the e gift card?
E-Gift voucher is redeemable for merchandise only at www.manyavar.com. Follow the below mentioned steps to redeem the gift card:
- Select the Product and Proceed to Check Out Page
- Under Check Out Page – Select Apply Promo Option to Redeem Gift Card
- Select “Manyavar eGift Card” option and enter Card details and Redemption Amount
32) How do I cancel an E-Gift Card?
For Manyavar issued E-Gift cards, we will not be able to perform cancellations and refunds after you have placed the order. Please review your order to ensure value entered is correct and the recipient details are accurate before completing your purchase.
33) What happens if I need to return item’s I purchased using my Gift Card?
In such case, a request is to be sent to our Customer Care Team via email at email@example.com or a call at the Toll-Free number 1800 120 000 500 (India Customers). The general return policy will be followed. Please refer to the below link for details:
34) How many Gift Cards can be used in one transaction?
You are eligible to use only one Gift Card in one transaction.
happy & satisfied Customers
Free Shipping above $ 100