Shipping and Delivery Policy
1. All products are shipped within 48 hours of placing the order. All products are shipped from the warehouse located in Kolkata (India) to respective shipping address(s) provided by the user/customer/purchaser. As we endeavour to deliver our products across India, we partner with third party courier services providers viz. Delhivery/ FedEx / Blue Dart/ DTDC/ DHL. (“Courier Partners”) to effectuate delivery. Details of delivery partners will be provided to the users upon the purchased product being handed over to the delivery partner by MCPL.
2. A standard date of delivery shall be provided to the Users in the order confirmation email. Users are to provide complete street address along with their pin code details at the time of placing the purchase order.
3. Our orders are processed on weekdays i.e. from Monday to Saturday, excluding national or declared holidays.
4. In case you book multiple products and services in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all products together. However, this may not always be possible. Furthermore, we process to only one shipping address per order, therefore, in case, any customer places an order of several items to be shipped to different address(es), each address shall be treated as a separate order.
5. We do not ship to Post Office Box address(es) and do not take any responsibility for non-delivery of orders in case an order is delivered to P. O. Box and not received by the customer.
6. Orders once confirmed cannot be edited/ modified/ or changed. However, We accept such requests for address change, made within 12 hours of placing the order or from order confirmation. For related concerns and queries, you may reach us at [email protected].
7. Keeping in view the ease of delivery, our courier partners will make three (3) delivery attempts at the address specified by the user or customer, and thereafter if the order/ package remains undelivered, our courier partners will intimate us regarding the said non-delivery.
8. We aim to keep stock of all products listed on our website. In case you have made payment for a product that is unavailable or would take longer to deliver then, we will make proactive attempts to communicate the User about the delay, within 2 working days, on his/her registered mobile number or email address.
9. Upon order confirmation, we provide the User a tracking number for the order via Email and SMS. Your orders can be conveniently tracked through the Online Tracking Facility on our website under “Track Order” in My Account section. In case of any delivery related concerns or disputes or if the package status is visible as non-deliverable, you are requested to contact our courier partners’ customer service numbers or reach out to them on the below mentioned websites-
· Blue Dart Express- https://www.bluedart.com/
· Delhivery- https://www.delhivery.com/
· Fedex- https://www.fedex.com
· India Post- https://www.indiapost.gov.in
You can also mail us at [email protected] with your order details in case of further queries or concerns.
MCPL ships to any street address in India, USA, UAE and Canada. We ship orders via [international delivery partners like DHL/FEDEX]. All products are dispatched from our warehouse located in Kolkata, India and are dispatched in minimum possible time. Shipping and Delivery timings may vary depending upon the working hours of the concerned country and policies of our courier partners.
ANY CUSTOMS DUTIES OR TAXES THAT ARE ASSESSED BY THE RELEVANT AUTHORITY MUST BE BORNE BY THE CUSTOMER
We strive to provide you a comfortable and speedy delivery of products. The product prices do not include custom/ import duties or taxes and the same may vary depending upon the country. To grant a seamless delivery to our customers and enrich their shopping experience with MCPL, we have instructed our Courier partners to clear the goods/ products from Customs authority of respective countries, by paying the applicable duties/taxes, on behalf of our customers and present a separate invoice to the customer of for the equivalent amount of duty or tax, at the time of delivery of goods/ package/ product. Customer is liable to pay the amount in the invoice/bill, as presented at the time of delivery, to our Courier Partner directly. In case, the Customer does not pay the presented invoice/bill, the courier partner (including the delivery agent) shall withhold the delivery of the said package/product/goods. In cases of such non-compliance or non-payment, MCPL does not owe any responsibility to the customer for non-delivery of product or for refund of the amount paid against such product.
For more information about shipping and delivery, please see our FAQs or you may send your queries at: [email protected].