Manyavar began its journey as a thought in 1999 when Ravi Modi ventured into a family business which revamped men’s ethnic wear. What followed was a full swing retail operation thriving from 2008 and since then the company has grown from a niche 90 employees to a blissful 5000+ employees associated with the brand.
Under the umbrella of Vedant Fashions Limited (formerly known as Vedant Fashions Pvt. Ltd.), Manyavar transformed men’s ethnic fashion wear into a signature statement. Soon the brand opened a much wider variety of men’s garments and accessories which rendered it as a one stop shop for celebration wear. During its evolution, the label became synonymous with wedding wear; a one-stop-store, draping the world with joy and finest Indian elegance. Thus, Manyavar completed celebration!
Manyavar’s timeless celebration collection includes exquisite Sherwanis, fine Indo-Westerns, Royal Bandhgalas, trendy Kurta-Jackets and matching accessories for life’s special moments. Not leaving behind the juniors, Manyavar started with their Kid’s Ethnic and Fusion wear line which was a delight to the little ones.
Timeless and iconic attires have cemented its reputation across the world with a commanding retail presence of 600+ stores in over 240 cities and in 5 countries with 15 international stores in U.A.E., Canada, U.S.A and UK.
Transcending boundaries, Manyavar has emerged as one of the best places to work at with state-of-the-art infrastructures, friendly workforce, numerous employee benefits and smiling faces.
The Manyavar movement has been a reflection of Ravi Modi’s grit, global vision and nurturing spirit teamed with Shilpi Modi’s creative spark. Their foresightedness driven together by a massive production and operation force has shaped a world class organization with Bharatiya ethos and swabhiman.
Manyavar’s growth as a brand is also heavily attributed to its extensive focus on marketing and advertising that boasts of the highest advertising budget in the industry. While it started out as a wedding- wear brand, over time there has been a paradigm shift from wedding to celebrations on the whole and the new campaigns’ focus on branding the label as Celebration wear.
A winning streak in establishing the brand further was the on-boarding of leading names in Bollywood- Anushka Sharma, Kartik Aaryan, Ranveer Singh, Amitabh Bachchan, Alia Bhatt and Kiara Advani.
Leading the campaigns #Groomsquad and #TaiyaarHokarAiye, heartthrob of the nation-Kartik Aaryan won the audiences’ hearts at one go! His youthful charm and his penchant for style are in complete synergy with Manyavar’s brand persona.
At Manyavar, we are always in pursuit of excellence, and aim to set higher standards. So, it’s only fitting to on-board Ranveer Singh to Manyavar, the one man who has been setting new standards of excellence with every step he takes. We shot a slew of commercials with him- #DiwaliWaliFeeling and #TaiyaarHokarAiye which were a huge success.
Extending the legacy further, we on-boarded the living legend Amitabh Bachchan! He is an epitome of Indian culture and tradition, something which is at our core. Adding to the #DiwaliWaliFeeling, he is an ideal man to represent the whole idea and feeling.
Alia Bhatt’s association with Mohey was a big step forward for the brand. In the recent past, Alia has been revered for her remarkable performances and this belief in being her truest self has furthered the alliance. As a brand, Mohey too believes in embracing and celebrating every unique identity and Alia was the perfect match for our brand ethos.
Continuing the brand’s vision to associate with the best, we reinforced our #DulhanWaliFeeling by appointing the celebrated actress Kiara Advani in January’23 as our new brand ambassador. Mohey, a brand that is known to celebrate not just weddings, but their brides and individuality too matches perfectly with Kiara who is an epitome of a radiant, confident, self-righteous and independent modern Indian bride.
With all of them on board, together we hope to have a joyful journey in style!
Creating, enhancing, nurturing, inspiring and ornamenting Respect.
A reflection of Mr. Ravi Modi’s grit, a global vision and a nurturing spirit, the creative spark of Mrs. Shilpi Modi, our Chief Visualizer of merchandise and design, together with sales, production and operation groups .
MISSION- To be a dominant player in Indian Celebration wear across price points and gender
VISION- Instill pride in wearing Indian attire
Let’s share, celebrate and evolve the Manyavar movement…
- Recognised as the IMAGES Most Admired Fashion Brand of the Year: Men's Indianwear
- Won the MAPIC India Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Marketing & Advertising Campaign
- Global Awards for Retail Excellence 2020- Retail Marketing Campaign of the year (Offline)- Campaign #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
- Bagged the ET Bengal Corporate Awards 2020
- Awarded with the India's Retail Champions 2020- Speciality Retail
- Awarded the IMAGES Excellence Awards for Men's Indianwear
- Bagged the Zee Business Dare to Dream Awards- Company of the Year - Retail
- Mr. Ravi Modi was recognised as the IMAGES Most Admired Retailer of the Year, 2019
- Awarded the Ethnic Fashion Retailer of the Year, Indian Retail Awards, 2019
- Received the Multichannel Marketing, Adgully DIGIXX Awards 2019
- Bagged the Retail Marketing Campaign of the Year- Asia Retail Congress 2019 (#IndiaEthnicWeek)
- Recognised as the Best Men's Ethnic Wear Brand (East) by Times Business Awards
- Images Most Admired Fashion Retailer of the year for Marketing & Promotions
- Best Financial Performance 2018, ET Bengal Corporate Award
- Prime Time Award for recognizing Outstanding TV Campaigns by Fashion and Lifestyle Industry for our campaign, Naye Rishte Naye Vaade
- Images, Most Effective Marketing & Promotions Campaign of the Year for our campaign, Naye Rishte Naye Vaade)
- Most Admired Fashion Brand of the Year: Men's Indian Wear by Images Fashion Awards, Mumbai
- Effective Retail through Supply Chain by Asia Retail Congress
- Mr. Ravi Modi was listed among the 100 most influential retail leaders by Asia Retail Congress
- Highest Job Creator by ET Bengal Corporate Awards
- Images Most Admired Retailer of the Year: Menswear Ethnic Wear, by Images Retail Awards
- Awarded The Best Brand Of the year, Men’s Ethnic Wear by CMAI, Apex
- Images Award for Excellence in Supply Chain Management & Fulfillment by Images Retail Tech Awards 2015
- Mr. Ravi Modi was recognised as the Entrepreneur of the Year in Manufacturing Textile Business by Franchise India
- Fastest Growing Retailer by Indian Chamber of Commerce at ICC Retail Awards
- Mr. Ravi Modi was presented with the Bravery and Entrepreneur Award by Parwaz Media Group
- Awarded the National Retailer of the Year, Indian Retail Awards
- Titled the Most Admired Brand of the year, India Fashion Forum (IFF), Mumbai
- Mr. Ravi Modi was recognised as the Emerging Leader by CMA Management Excellence Awards
- Best Financial Performance and Highest Job Creator awards by ET Bengal Corporate Awards
- Titled the fastest Growing Company by ET Bengal Corporate Awards
- Titled the Pioneer in Ethnic Retail Business, Asia Retail Congress
- Most Outstanding Performer in Retail Business, East India Retail Summit (EIRS), Kolkata
- Mr. Ravi Modi was awarded the Retail Leadership Award, Asia Retail Congress
- Most Admired Men’s Ethnic Wear Brand of the Year, India Fashion Forum (IFF), Mumbai
- Mr. Ravi Modi was awarded the Most Admired Retailer of the Year (East India) at East India Retail Summit (EIRS), Kolkata
- Mr. Ravi Modi was awarded the “Jewels of Rajasthan” award presented by Maneesh Media Agency
- Most Admired Indian Wear Brand of the Year, India Fashion Forum (IFF), Mumbai
- Mr. Ravi Modi was awarded the “Young Retailer of the Year” award at the Asia Retail Congress
- Won the Central Icons Award for Iconic Men’s ethnic brand by Pantaloons India Ltd
- Critic’s Choice for Pioneering Effort in Category Creation, India Fashion Forum (IFF), Mumbai
- Most Admired Ethnic Wear Brand from East India, East India Retail Summit (EIRS), Kolkata
- Recognised as Best Men's Ethnic Wear Brand by Central Icons
Manyavar founded its first international store (EBO) in Dubai. The global footprint grew rapidly with new stores in Canada, U.A.E, U.S.A. As we speak, crossover stores merchandising diverse products are being added worldwide. Merchandising tie ups with retail chains like Lifestyle, Ethnicity, Lulu Hypermarket, Reliance Centro and V- Mart are growing stronger and we are selling across the globe, 24x7 at our online store - www.manyavar.com
Manyavar aims to expand its reach with 1000 exclusive store including 250 flagship & 50 global stores at 300 cities across India and abroad.
Locate your nearest store at Store Locator
Aapke swagat ke liye, har occasion ke liye, safety measures ke liye, humari #TaiyaariPooriHai.
Kiara is Ready for her #DulhanWaliFeeling
Presenting to you Kiara Advani, our new dulhan! Kiara chali naye ghar ko apna ghar banane!
Ranveer nahi manenge
Shaadi ki shehnai, aapke taiyaar hone se shuru hoti hai. Toh, #TaiyaarHokarAaiye.
Diwali hai, Taiyaar Hokar Aaiye
Look like a PATAKHA this Diwali. Explore a delightful new Diwali collection of festive attires across stores
Ranveer Singh nudges Mausaji out
It’s the season for weddings and dressing up for the celebrations. So, #TaiyaarHokarAaiye.
Let your #DulhanWaliFeeling shine on
The playful, fiesty Mohey bride will always have her way. It adds to your #DulhanWaliFeeling
#DulhanWaliFeeling against all odds
You need a modern bride in your corner because a confident Mohey bride always wins
Love triumphs! #NayeRishteNayeVaade
Watch our Manyavar groom emerge victorious as he embraces his #NayeRishteNayeVaade
Modern yet traditional #DulhanWaliFeeling
Family ho ya career, a bride doesn't need to choose only one! Bride with Goals #DulhanWaliFeeling
Mohey Lehengas for You
Kisne kaha #DulhanWaliFeeling paana mushkil hai? Mohey ke bridal lehenga ke saath, sab possible hai.
Banter with FIL #DulhanWaliFeeling
When your new family is your partner in crime! #DulhanWaliFeeling
Making all the right moves #NayeRishteNayeVaade
Wedding celebrations continue, but here's a little peek behind the scenes with Kartik Aaryan
Mehendi Made Special
A cheerleader, superhero and now a mehendi artist for your daughter turned bride.
Celebrate your #DulhanWaliFeeling
Kuch alag si, thodi see-saw jaisi, thodi different hai ye feeling jo lage khaas.
Straight from the heart #NayeRishteNayeVaade
Promises that come from the heart! Watch the Manyavar groom make promises of a lifetime.
Embracing our true identities #PehnoApniPehchaan
Jismein hai guroor aur lihaaz, wahi hai humaara Hindustan. Shaan se #PehnoApniPehchaan
Group ka hissa banna ho toh, #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
Manyavar ke bina har photo adhoori hai. Shaadi mein sajh dhaj ke #TaiyaarHokarAaiye!
Likes badhwaane ho toh #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
Dress in Manyavar and make your Insta game on point! #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
Limelight chahiye toh #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
Agar taiyaari Manyavar ke saath hogi, toh aap limelight ke peeche nahi limelight aapke peeche bhaagegi!
Confusion avoid karne ke liye, #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
Shaadi mein dhol bajega zor se, aur taiyaari hogi zor-o-shor se! #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
Apnon ki tarah dikhna ho, toh #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
Shaadi mein CEO ki tarah nahi, majestic Manyavar ki tarah #TaiyaarHokarAaiye!
Galatfehmi avoid karni ho toh #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
Jaise jalebi ka asli swad shaadiyon mein hi aata hai, vaise hi shaadi ka asli maza taiyaar hokar hi aata hai!
Taareefon ke pul bandhwane ho toh #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
Taiyaar aise hona chahiye ki log dekhte hi reh jaye! Shaadi mein hamesha #TaiyaarHokarAaiye
Pehno Apni Pehchaan
‘Cool’, ‘Classy’ aur ‘Swag’ apni jagah sahi hain, lekin apni Pehchaan se hi badhti hai ‘Shaan’
Get ready for the shaadi season
Make a style statement on your D-day with traditional wear that matches your vibe.
Foray into the shaadi season like a Manyavar
Being a dulha means all eyes on you! So dress your best and give them a reason to say #ManyavarAaGaya.
Shaadi hai, koi interview nahi
This shaadi season, it’s time to keep your office attire aside. Dress it up just like Ranveer Singh!